The FARM Florist Flower Making Academy is responsible for grooming some of the best florists around the World. Join us as a Florist Intern today and learn how to make all the beautiful floral curations in our product catalogue, while getting paid!
Learn to handle all roles pertaining to a florist business, from administrative and management duties, all the way to curating beautiful bouquets and arrangements.
- Commitment of at least 6 months
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum commitment of 3 to 4 days per week, including some weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to learn
- Fair command of written and spoken English
- Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm
- Administrative duties
- Learning how to make bouquets and arrangements
- Eventually making bouquets and arrangements.
For more details, e-mail [email protected]